Tuesday 1 October 2013

1st of October 2013

Just reading a great book called 7 strategies for wealth and happiness great book I have read before but Im just at the beginning of re reading this book again .I have read a few great bits in this book,I am just at the part talking about goal setting and a couple of quotes one of them  which has stood out for me so far is to earn enough money so you can always have a few hundred dollers in my pocket spare.Thats a great place to start for for me.

Another was this:

"so when you work hard, and build the midnight oil,and complete a specific,short term task,you can enjoy your win and be re inspired to continue your journey".

I find this so true esp when I hit my sales goal last month i went from just £200.00 -£460.00 which was amazing. This month I am aiming for over £600.00 so these are bite sized goals for me probably not the biggest bestest goals but enough to slightly stretch myself each month for me to carry on achieving and striving for the success I crave.


No comments:

Post a Comment