Wednesday 30 October 2013

Magic.

Simon has bought me a book called the magic by Rhonda Barne and I am doing this book day by day as a work book.
 So far I have found this very interesting,previous to this I have watched The Secret( written by the same author.)
Today I have read this which I found very useful

"If you are a business owner your business value will increase or decrease according to your grattitude.The more grateful you are for your business,your customers,your employees( or in my case it would be team memebers as in Kleeneze we dont manage people just coach) the more the business ownes stop being grateful and replacegratitude with worry that their buisness spirals downwards."

This made total sence to me as in the past I have been on both sides of the coin with desperation for success but not being able to get the level of success I have always craved in life  and in business,and also now enjoying the success I currenetly crave but also its well planned and thought out so if I sprinkle with a sprinkling of gratitude I feel that this will really help my future success.

By saying thankyou for things I do actually feel a shift in myself and I  am starting to look at things differently and we are only 6 days in bonkers or not this appears to be doing something positive in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment