Friday 13 September 2013

Introduction

This is my first blog I must say this blog will probably be longer then most as I have a bit of catching up to do ,with  putting you in the picture ,I just wanted to hopefully give you an honest reflection  on how someone can build a successful Kleeneze  business, using only a few hours a week. So maybe if you have ever considered running your own home based business this may give you a bit of an insight on how this can be achieved and  you may even decide to join me one day and I look forward to that moment.

I started my business in July 2012 and so far its going well. First thing to do is to build a solid customer base, as without regular customers there is no business as there would be  nothing to duplicate.

So armed with 20 catalogues I went out presenting and got 18 catalogues out. I got 2 orders so I knew that it worked so I went out day after day getting between 5 and 7 pm and I got out 10-20 catalogues a day whilst getting a few No's. I built this up to getting a £150.00 worth of orders, but with the British days now getting shorter I have started blanket dropping and in the last 4 weeks I have had orders to the value of £460.00.





No comments:

Post a Comment