Friday 8 November 2013

Finding the" spring time"in your day.

Everyday things will happen in our day little things that make us happy, examples of mine over the past couple of days  have been Firework night we some amazing fireworks where Simon works,.Also one of my spring time moments was having a lovely long lie in with the Man I Love. Then yesterday it was listening to Josh tell me about his day. These are the things that we should be grateful for every day, as without these moments our lives would be very different..Our very existence wouldn't be purposeful so to me it's very important that we don't miss these times as they can easily pass us by without us even realising.

Just a thought but how many have you missed?.......................

So I feel its important to pause through the day and ask yourself which moment has been your spring time moment for today,and if you not had one then my advise would be to create one its never to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment